tpo21

tpo21

In this set of materials, the reading describes the benefits of genetic modified tree, which are stronger than natural trees, they have more economic benefits for farmer, and finally they prevent trees to extinct. On the other hand, the lecturer was disagreeing with these ideas, she states that they are not as strong as scientist believed; moreover, they are not cost effective, and finally they affect the natural trees.

Firstly, the passage states that, genetically modify trees are stronger and durable than nature trees; however, the lecturer was contradict with this idea, she mentioned that genetically modify tree are suited for specific situation and they cannot survive if that situation does not exist. She states that these kinds of tree are used to particular condition and they are vulnerable if this condition has been change.

secondly, the reading part informed that investment in these kinds of trees are more cost effective because they change and able to grow faster, and are more flourish, which in this condition they can return that investment as benefit in very short period. On the other hand, professor disagrees with this idea. As she mentioned seeds of these kinds of trees are too expensive and in each period, which you yields the fruits from these trees, they have to pay the company a charge.

Finally, the reading part maintains that genetic modified trees helps the nature trees to not be extinction; however, the lecturer considers these tree as danger for nature tree, because they prevent them to access to the sun lights and they gain more nutrition, which prevent the nature trees to grow normally.
That how the listening part is opposes with the reading part.