Ex1 While recruiting a new employee the employer should pay more attention to their personal qualities rather than qualifications and experience To what extent do you agree or disagree Give your opinion and include relevant examples

Ex1: While recruiting a new employee, the employer should pay more attention to their personal qualities, rather than qualifications and experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and include relevant examples

It is a common belief that when recruiting a new staff, some companies, especially small companies always choose a person who have good qualities and someone who have better characteristic than the others can have more ability to be hired. However, I believe that they should pay more attention to new employee’s qualifications with veteran experience.

To begin with, person who has qualifications can have more knowledge than someone who doesn’t. By their background knowledge and awareness of their majors which they have learn in school and university, company could use them to become more successful and more well-known. For instance, Vingroup – a big company in Vietnam, by recruiting many qualities staff with master’s degrees and doctorates, from a small firm, Vingroup expand their market in all over the world, noticeably in USA, England, etc. Employee who has qualifications like bachelor’s degree will be more appropriated by the community.

In addition, a new recruited staff who has more experience can adapt better in new business environment. For example, there are 80% managers of about 5000 enterprises both small and big in Vietnam, include Vinamilk and May10 say that they will hire staffs who have internship because by doing that, staff develop experience in business environment, and have more efforts in new company they choose. During the working period in company, the new employees have less mistake than the others who don’t have experience. In the line of this, with the huge amount of time in doing internship, staffs who are recruited in new company spend less training time than other. By the statistic of HaiHa Production – a senior company in making candies, cakes, .., new staffs economized about 2 weeks of training time because they have done this work before being hired in its company.

In conclusion, almost enterprises in all over the world are likely to recruit staff with high qualifications and experience of its companies work needed. For these reasons, it is clear that corporation should take on people who have professional degrees and useful experience.