THE IMPACTS OF THE PARENTS TEACHING INFLUENCE THEIR CHILDREN

Children are gift from the God which we must keep and love. Sometimes most of the parents do not care of the growth of their children. In fact the parents often blame them if they do some mistakes. Whereas what the children do is like what their parents did. It is like the idiom “Like father like son”. So the way of thinking or their attitude usually is influenced by their parents to look after or keep them.

Usually the parents show their affection to their children from doing or buying everything that they want, but sometimes if the parents always do and indulge them. So they will always depend on their parent in fact if they have problems, they tend to be afraid to solve those problems maturely.

Most of the parents sometimes tend to follow the old way, usually they will educate their children with violence if their children do a mistake or they don’t want to obey what the parents want. And the effect, they usually solve the problem with violence and it is difficult for them to control their bad temper.

In addition, the parents also tend to be over protective with their children. The parents usually will limit the social intercourse, determine what they wear and et cetera. Maybe it is because their parent love them so much and don’t want anything happen to them. But it can make unconfident and they can not decide what they want because the parents always butt in everything they do.

That’s why the parents should give more pay attention to the ways which they use to educate their children. For the example giving freedom to be more creative, giving accolade or spirit to do the positive things in order to make them more confident and giving them trust to responsible with what they do and et cetera. Because it really influence the growth of the children to be themselves and to be the best. The parents also may not consider these problems because those can give the big impact to their future.