Do you agree or disagree with the following statement To improve the quality of education universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The quality of education is one of the university’s concerns. I believe students should be at the center of attention for higher education, ergo, I do not agree that with higher salaries for professors the quality of education will be improved.

First, the quality of education is not necessarily related to the professors’ salary. Like everyone else professors also need money for having a better life or improving the quality of their life. Although it might help them to feel more relaxed, at the end of the day, it is the students who need to be at the center of attention. It is the students who will be measured how well their education was. As all human beings to be more relaxed and focused, they need to have a healthy lifestyle-- having enough sleep, healthy food, exercises, and so on. For example, I remember when I was at university, our foods quality was so bad that I needed to cook every day. As a result, I had to spend about two to three hours a day doing grocery shopping, cooking and washing the dishes plus the energy I had to spend on that. It would be better if I could spend that time studying and focusing on my thesis rather than be concerned about everyday meals.

Second, I would prefer that universities augment professors' budget for buying more advanced equipment rather than their salary. As we all know, tools are the most important invention in the history of human beings. Without the proper tools, we are just a bunch of cavemen, something close to apes. Especially for higher education, having the proper tools for measuring and testing data is vital. I remember, when I was at the universities, I chose to do some research on medical imaging; however, I did not have access to real data, therefore I had to study how to resembling them – I had to make photos close to medical images – which took me a lot of time. hence, having better equipment would push the students' research to the next level – up to date results which are closer to the world level.

All in, I believe, for increasing the quality of education, universities should focus on the students, provide them a relaxed environment and also increase the professors' budget for buying more advanced equipment for their laboratory.