Some people think young people should be free to choose their job, while others believe that they should be realistic and think about their future.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Choosing jobs has been a headache to young generation nowadays. It is argued that young people should be free to choose their job, while others think that they should be realistic and consider about their future. In my perspective, both arguments are reasonable for some reasons.
There are certainly some reasons why young people should be free to choose their job. One of the reasons is that young people can have more potential of becoming productive if they are allowed to choose their job freely. This is because they are likely to contribute more efforts on doing research in the fields they are interested. This also increases the work efficiency of their company. Another reason is that young people can easily achieve good results. As youngsters have wide range of knowledge about the thing they love, such knowledge can benefit for their future careers.
However, there are opposing voices saying that young people should be realistic and think about their future. If young people can choose their ideal job, they would have a sense of fulfillments. However, some professions are poorly paid. Artists, for example, although they have many amazing arts pieces, they still go to Centrelink for allowances to sustain their lives. Apart from this, young people should think of long term job because it will give them stable income. Having decent jobs such as accountants in listed company, youngsters no longer need to worry about their financial problems because they will get paid handsomely every months.
In conclusion, although young people can have a sense of happiness and fulfillments of choosing their job freely, I still think that youngsters should put more concern about their future careers which allows them to maintain their lives.
- Some people believe that teachers should have responsibility to teach students what is right and what is wrong and good behaviours. But other claim that teachers should teach students academic subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 60
- An increasing number of people choose to live in big cities What problems will this bring about Should the government encourage people to live in small towns 93
- Some people think individuals are more and more dependent on each other Some people think individuals are more and more independent Discuss both views and give your own opinion 75
- In multicultural societies people of different cultural backgrounds live and work together Do you think the advantages of multicultural societies outweigh the disadvantages 91
- More and more people want to buy famous brands with clothes, cars and other items. What are the reasons? Do you think it is a positive or negative development? 70
Sentence: Artists, for example, although they have many amazing arts pieces, they still go to Centrelink for allowances to sustain their lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to arts and pieces
careers which allows them to maintain their lives.
careers which allow them to maintain their lives.
No. of Different Words: 148 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 9 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 286 350
No. of Characters: 1435 1500
No. of Different Words: 148 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.112 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.017 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.32 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 105 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 63 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 40 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 28 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.875 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.968 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.625 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.357 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.507 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.095 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5