Some people believe it is often necessary even desirable for political leaders to withhold information from the public Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns wit

Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Politicians have a unique job, and they are involved in many mysterious actions. The question that arises here is whether people should know everything they do or they can hide it from the public. In my opinion, people have the right to be filly informed about what their political leaders do. I will explain my reasons in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, we should have in mind that leaders are working for the people. Also, politicains' measures affect the people in societies. Consequently, govermental leaders have the obligation to inform the people about projects they are involved in, and they do not have the right to hide those information from their own nation. In fact, the idea of allowing one to conceal information from people comes from the blief that they know more or better than others, and they feel superior to them, which is a very dangerous thought and can destroy a government or even a country in the long run.

Moreover, withholding informtion from the public has adverse outcomes for the counrty. One of these negetive impacts is that it can lead to corruption in the political environment of the country. For instance, if polticians have the power to hide what they are doing, they can make contracts that are to their personal advantages, but at the expense of ruining the country's environment or economics. There are multiple examples of such governments throughout the history, such as the Soviet Union, and we saw how their story ended. Had there been free press and free information access, their people would not have suffered as much.

On the other hand, there are some matters that are not for the public, and uprofessional people will not understand it properly. Informing the public about everything means that everyone whether competent or not will comment on all those matters. This can even cause chaos at some levels because many groups will be formed with different opinions, and no matter what the leaders do, some people will not be satisfied, which is not necessarily for good or rational reasons. For example, people with not enough knowledge will start disagreeing with an important and benefitial contract simply because they are not professionals at it.

In conclusion, considering all the above, even though informing people on every political matter can have some disadvantages, withdrawing the information can have more undesirable consequences. Thus, I think political leaders should let people know what they are doing.