Some people believe that our ever increasing use of technology significantly reduces our opportunities for human interaction Other people believe that technology provides us with new and better ways to communicate and connect with one another Write a resp

Some people believe that our ever-increasing use of technology significantly reduces our opportunities for human interaction. Other people believe that technology provides us with new and better ways to communicate and connect with one another.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

religion, a very sensitive topic to talk about and that too in a country like India. but still I take the risk to talk about the same. In recent times there has been a substantial rise in the news which have a core topic of religion. but I would like to talk about this from a different aspect.

many spiritual organizations have come up in all the religions. Their main aim being to enlighten the human race and help them live an ideal life. These organizations have succeeded in transforming a lot many people who are depressed, or have lost their ambition in life, etc. they have also helped youngsters who at an early age have gone on a wrong path to return to intoxicated fresh life.

The common thing in all such organizations is that they give examples from the episodes of respective god and goddesses. they try to relate our way of life to what has been so called told by our gods so that at the end of life we fulfill the basic requirement of our birth.