The bar chart below shows the percentage of young people in higher education in 2000 2005 and 2010

The bar chart below shows the percentage of young people in higher education in 2000, 2005 and 2010.

The bar graph compares the proportion of young adults entering higher education in 3 different years.
Overall, the figure for enrolling higher education in country D was always the highest of the 4 nations. Also, countries A and D showed the biggest changes over the period shown.
In 2000, the share of the young studying in higher education was 60%, comparing with only 38% of country A. A decade later, the rate of youngsters enrolling in higher education in both countries A and D followed the same pattern, rising significantly to around 58% and 80% respectively.
Turning to other countries, initiating at 50% in 2000, the proportion of the young going into higher education observed an increase of about 2% and then stayed unchangeable over the following 5 years. In contrast, there was a slight drop from 40% to 38% in the percentage of youngsters’ higher education participation in country B between 2000 and 2005 and then recovered back to 40% in 2010.