The bar chart shows the percentage of males and females aged 18 20 in a city who participated in various activities in one month in 2015

The bar chart shows the percentage of males and females aged 18-20 in a city who participated in various activities in one month in 2015.

The given bar chart illustrates the proportion of man and women between 18 and 20 taking part in different sporting activites in a month in 2015 in a city. Overall, while most males teenager prefer football, cycling was most favored by females. In addition, except for cycling, there was a major difference in figures for the rest activities between the two groups.
Cycling and swimming are prefered by females to males. 40% of women cycled this month, higher than the figures for man by about 5%. As for swimming, about 35% of females took part in this activities, nearly doubled the males at only 20%.
Regarding other activities, soccer attracted over 50% of men, which was significantly higher than just 14% of women. Additionally, the percentage of males participating in basketball was over 30%, threefold that of females. The similar difference was witnessed for hockey as 10% of men and 3% of women consider took part in this sport.