The chart below gives information about science qualification held by people in two countries

The chart below gives information about science qualification held by people in two countries.

The bar chart compares the percentage of people who hold science qualifications in Malaysia and Singapore.

It is clear that people with no qualification in science accounted for the highest proportion in both countries. By contrast, the least percentage of population have master's degree in two nations.

In terms of qualification in science, the two countries have the equal proportion of people holding a Master's degree, at approximately 4%. However, Singaporeans have double the proportion of Bachelor's degree compared to Malaysians, at 20%. and 10%, respectively.

For the remaining categories, in Malaysia, the figure for people who hold science qualifications with school leaving exams is at 35%, which is 5% higher than that of people in Singapore. Similarly, the percentage of people holding no science qualifications at all is slightly higher in Malaysia, at around 65%, while in Singapore it is a little bit lower.