The chart below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two bar charts demonstrate the situations of the alumnus in the UK, who were not full-time employees after graduation in 2008.
Generally, the two charts have an identical pattern, except that the number of graduate students was ten times higher than postgraduates. Most of the alumni sought further education. Only a small number of students were involved in voluntary activities.
In-depth, there were 17735 students who had part-time jobs. The number of unemployed students accounted for 16235, while the number of college graduates pursuing further study was as twice as such a figure (nearly 30000), which is the highest figure at the time. Opposing to that, only 3500 people did voluntary work.
Regarding the second chart, the part-time job holders’ number was around 2500. And 2700 studied for higher levels. Nearly a half of that number was not having a job. Volunteers only took up a small number (less than 350) comparing to others criteria.