The chart below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two bar charts demonstrate the situations of the alumnus who were not full-time employees after graduation in 2008.
Though the number of graduate students was 10 times higher than postgraduates, they have an identical pattern. Most of the alumnus determined for higher education, whereas there was only a small number of students who involved in voluntary activities.
In particular, at the time, there was 17735 students had a part-time job. The number of unemployed students accounted for 16235, but the number of college graduates decided to seek for further study was as twice as such a figure (nearly 30000), which is the highest figure. Opposite to that was the point, only 3500 people chose to work as a volunteer.
Regard the second chart, around 2500 postgraduates worked part-time, and 2700 studied for higher levels. Nearly a half of that number was unsuccessfull in job application. Less than 350 postgraduates participated in a voluntary work.