The chart below shows the percentage of young people at a University in 2000 and 2001 summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compare where relevant

The chart below shows the percentage of young people at a University in 2000 and 2001 summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compare where relevant.

The given bar chart provided the information about the percentage of young students studying in university in six countries during 2000 and 2007.
Regarding the graph, in 2000 the highest percentage of young people at university in Finland. Poland and Norway two countries young people was in university, which was around 64 % and 66 % respectively. Similar percentage of student went to university in Spain and UK. However, the least percentage of Italy students enrolled in university.
Polland had the top percentage of students at university in 2007. The percentage of Italy and UK students rise to similar numbers in 2007. The percentage of peopledropped by equal numbers in Spain and Norway. Finland no change in the percentage of students throughout the time.
Overall, the least percentage of Spain young people at University both years.