The chart indicates percentage of UK adults to have used the internet in different years and now

The chart indicates percentage of UK adults to have used the internet in different years and now.

This chart shows according to the figures about percentage of UK adults to have used the internet in different years.
All types of people had used the internet around 20% in 1995. This indications had changed significantly. Men's percentage are shown about 50% in 2000. This years also women are used a lot. All people had utilized over 40% . Afterwards percentage of usage internet again had altered sharply. Men's users had reached 60% in 2005. Also women had illustrated nearly 60% in this year. All exploiters in UK indications appearent from the figures had showed over 55%. Currently all types of people are using a lot than in the past times. The most user are men. They are showing approximately 70% in present days. Women and all types of people we can see from the chart that same percentages in these days.