The charts below show the average percentage in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentage in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The three pie charts illustrate the amount of sodium, saturated fats and added sugar used in breakfast, dinner, lunch and snacks which is considered harmful if taken in a large amount by people in America. Units are measured in percentage.
Overall, it can be observed that majority of the people consume sodium and saturated fat during dinner, while lunch is the second largest period where two nutrient is consumed the most. Moreover, added sugar is taken in large quantity during the snacks hour followed by dinner respectively.
With regards to sodium and saturated fat, people from USA consume nearly two-fiths of the total proportion during dinner, whereas 29% and 26% is eaten in the lunch period respectively. Combining the ratio of sodium from breakfast and snacks period accounts for about more than one in four of the total consumption.
Not surprisingly, 42% of the total added sugar is used in snacks. In contrast, the percentage of sugar taken in the food provided during dinner accounts for 23% which is far less than the percentage consumed if combined 16% and 19% from breakfast and lunch respectively.