The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three
types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and
make comparisons where relevant.

The chart here Illustrate the average percentages of three types of nutrients in everyday meals, possible to harm the health if consumed in large quantity. Content of sodium is high in meals intaking for dinner whereas, it is low in breakfast and snacks. Saturated fat plays a major role in dinner too, while added sugar consumption is inclined for snacks. The ingestion of Sodium and saturated fat should be lesser number for a good robustness.

The sodium is a substance which damages the health if devoured in enlarged amount, it can damage the human nervous system. Sodium taken for dinner is at peak volume whereas, it is average for lunch. people love to eat substances with sweetness in small load so, the swallowing of added sugar at snacks time is peak.

On the other hand, breakfast is the perfectly balanced diet compared to other meals whereas, dinner has the exaggerated mass of these substances which made it unbalanced diet and can destruct the quality of good life.