The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts illustrate the average amount of three kinds of nutrients, which can be harmful to our health, in daily meals in percentages.

Overall, American people eat meals with sodium and saturated fat at breakfast, while they eat added suger ones at snacks much.

The portion of sodium and saturated fats is nearly same rates. People have breakfast with meals that contain 43 % sodium and 37 % saturated fat. At lunch, the figures show 29 % sodium and 26 % satureted fat. Individuals have less these two unhealthy nutrients (14 % sodium, 16 % saturated fat) at dinner. The percentage of sodium and satureted fat in snacks meals 14 % and 21 % in turn.

As for sugar, snacks meals contain less than half of daily sugar consumption. There is 23 % and 16 % sugar that people have at breakfast and lunch respectively. They consume 16 % of sugar at dinner.