The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrates, the portion of nutrients consumption by USA people in their typical meals. Overall, sodium, saturated fat and added sugar are three nutrients and the date is taken from 4 meals, lunch, dinner, snacks and breakfast.
As the pie chat depicts, US resident consume less amount of nutrients in breakfast, while, highest nutrients containing meal was lunch and dinner.
In details, first pie chart shows the ratio of sodium, where dinner consumed highest percentage, 43% and lunch accounts for the second, 29%. Moreover, breakfast and snacks contain same level of sodium with 14%. Regarding to saturated fat, evening meal consume 37% of fat, while, the ratio of consumption of it in lunch was second with 26%. Additionally, breakfast contains least amount of fat, 16%.
Furthermore, USA people consume more sugar in snacks ,42%, moreover, portion of sugar in breakfast was only 16%. The quantity of sugar in lunch and dinner was 19% and 23% respectively.