The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The diagrams illustrate the average proportions of three kinds of nutrients which could harm health when consumed excessively in typical meals. The major difference in the Sodium Saturated fat and added sugar varies in snacks and dinner, while there is a little change comparatively in breakfast and lunch.
The Sodium intake is lower at 14% during breakfast and snacks, but is considerably higher during lunch and dinner which is 29% and 43 % respectively. When it comes to Saturated fat, Dinner is the major contributor at 37%, lunch and snacks slightly lower at 26% and 21%. On the other hand, added sugar is most consumed during snack time which is 42 % and 23% in Dinner while it is fairly minimal during breakfast and lunch.
It is evident that having foods with Sodium, Saturated Fat and Added sugar is most unhealthy during Dinner and minimal in the breakfast. Lunch and snacks effect moderately in comparison to the rest.

Essays by the user: