The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You shoul

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The pie chart illustrates, the total amount of sodium, saturated fat and added sugar consumed by an average person in the USA over four times a day. Units are measured in percentage.

Overall, most Americans are used unhealthy nutrients like sodium and saturated fat during their dinner time. Whereas, a large amount of added sugar is consumed with snacks daily.

First of all, an average US citizen eats sodium and saturated fat a dinner time with 43% and 37% respectively. While, they take only 14% of sodium with their snacks and breakfast, which is lower than saturated fat, such as 21% with snacks and 16% by breakfast. However, lunch accounts for approximately, 29% sodium and 26% saturated fat.

Regarding added sugar, the great amount of intake with snacks is about 42% and lowest with breakfast around 16%. The lunch and dinner comprise 19% and 23% respectively with an average person in the USA.