The charts below show what percentage of their daily intake of various nutrients the average person in the USA consumes in each meal and in snacks These nutrients may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The charts below show what percentage of their daily intake of various nutrients the average person in the USA consumes in each meal and in snacks. These nutrients may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

There are 3 pie charts that show about daily intake of various nutrients the average person in the USA consumes in each meal and snacks.

To begin with, the first pie chart is of sodium. Sodium is consumed 14% equally in snacks and breakfast, 29% in lunch and largely i.e 43% in dinner.

The second is 'Saturated Fat. Lowest is 16% which is in taken in breakfast followed by 21% in snacks, 26% in lunch and highest of 37% during dinner.

Thirdly, Added sugar is another nutrient which is found in american diet. Similar to Saturated fat lowest amount of sugar is 16% found in breakfast. In lunch it makes up 19%, 23% in dinner. Sugar is hugely found in snacks of 42%.

In order to conclude, these 3 pie charts sum up the consumption of ‘sodium’, ‘saturated fat' and 'added sugar’ of all the other nutrients found in meals of average American diets.