The contribution of various economic sectors to Xcountry Gross Domestic Product in 2016 2017 and 2018

The contribution of various economic sectors to Xcountry Gross Domestic Product in 2016, 2017, and 2018

The table shows the percentage of contribution given by three sectors to the GDP of Xcountry from 2017 to 2019.

In general, while the industrial sector’s contribution showed positive growth, the rate in service underwent the reverse. On the other hand, the agricultural sector made a minor contribution at the end of the year.

From 2016 to 2017, both the service and agricultural sectors experienced a slight decrease by no more than 2%, with the latter becoming the least-contributed sector to the GDP economy. Whereas, a slight increase of 3% was seen in the industry sector's contribution at the end of the period.

In the next following year, while the service and agriculture sectors rose moderately by 1% and 4%, subsequently, the contribution of the industry sector showed a downward trend of 5%. However, the most significant sector that contributed to the economy remained coming from service throughout the years.