The diagram below shows the plan of a medical center in 2008 and 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the plan of a medical center in 2008 and 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.

The renovation process of a medical center from 2008 to 2010 is demonstrated in the diagram.
Overall, it is of note that the medical center witnessed a noticeable transformation with the introduction of 5 novel rooms with various purposes.
In the southwest corner, two brand-new rooms which were the Education room and the Mother and Child room were facilitated. Likewise, a pharmacy was constructed above the laboratory in the bottom right corner.
As regards the top part of the latter layout, three doctor’s office rooms were rescaled so as to add one more office, as well as new storage in the far right corner of the corridor. Furthermore, most of the imperative rooms of the medical center namely the waiting room, reception, staff office, laboratory, and treatment room remained unchanged.