The diagrams below give information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

**The diagrams below give information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies.**

**Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.**

The diagram details the process by which frozen fish pies are produced. Looking from an overall perspective, it is readily apparent that this man-made process can be grouped into three main stages: the processing of potatoes, the processing of fishes and the delivery.

Looking more specifically at the first stage, potatoes which were delivered a month ago are cleaned. Clean potatoes are then peeled and sliced prior to boiling, chilling and storing.

Turning to the preparation of fishes, fresh salmons are delivered in 12 hours or less to the factory where fishes are spiced with lemon juice and salt and sent through steam oven. After that, skins and bones of salmons are removed by worker and the finished products are checked and added with peas and sauce also by staffs.

Finally, stored potatoes and salmon fishes are mixed together, wrapped and freezed to send to the supermarket for retails