The diagrmas below show the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes

The diagrmas below show the stages and equipment used in the cement making process , and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The given two diagrams compare the information regarding the production of cement and concrete for architecture constructions.

From the overall analysis, it is lucid that there are eight stages in cement production and two in concrete production, beginning with crusher and culminating in bags.

Reffering to cement production, in the abinitio step, limestone and clay is crushed with crusher to make powder and then the powder is added in a mixer before going to rotating heater to heat this material.

Afterwards, the product is ground and put in bags after making pure cement. Now turning to concrete production, apparently, there is a concrete mixer where mix cement 15%, water 10%, sand 25%, and gravel 50% respectively to producing concrete from cement.