The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors agriculture manufacturing and business and financial services to the UK economy in the twentieth century Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons wh

The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors - agriculture, manufacturing and business and financial services - to the UK economy in the twentieth century.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The bar chart illustrates the proportions of three fields of England’s economy in certain years between 1900 and 2000. Overall, it can be seen clearly from the graph that the Agricultural and Manufacturing area has a similar downward trend. By contrast, Business and Financial shows an upward one.

In 1990, the percentage of Farming stood at nearly 48 and increased slightly around over 50% in the next fifty years. However, the figure of this area experienced a dramatic decrease to under 5% in the year 2000. Similarly, although the contribution of Manufacturing in 1990 started at about 45%, it went down gradually in the following years, at 15%.

On the contrary, despite the smallest rate- about 4%- at the beginning of the 20th century, the Business and Financial’s contribution rose constantly to approximately five times in the next periods. Finally, it ended at more than 30%, which was the highest rate of the three fields.