The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The map demonstrate the change in the village called Ryemouth from the year 1995 to present.
Overall, it is clear that there have been the significant developments in the infrastructure, housing and facilities over the period given. The main changes involved the addition of new facilities like tennis and golf and demolishing of the fishing port as well.
According to the current layout of Ryemouth, only the hotel and cafe remained from the original site. Golf and tennis facilities have been constructed at the expense of forest park and farmland respectively. Furthermore, the housing area was expanded with the addition of the new road to the west. A shop and fish market have been replaced with restaurant and apartments respectively. A car park was built next to the hotel. During 25 years, fishing port has been demolished as well.