The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The map given below illustrated the development of the county of Ryemouth from 1995 to now. Overall it can be seen, in the past there were many buildings have constructed whilst in the present some constructions had vanished and also changed.

On the one hand, in 1995, the majority of housing were located in the west that opposite from farmland and also forest park. In addition, to the north scattered many others estates. Moreover, in the south of residential areas were markets thus face the hotel in south – east. Next, if individuals wanted to go bought fish, they could went straight till intersection then turn right to fish-market which was spotted on the left side of the road. The fish that sold in the fish – deli were caught by the fisherman in the sea. Last, after long journey, people could took a rest in the café which was near the fish – marts that just a few blocks away.

On the other hand, in present time, there was a number of substitute and also new buildings. For example, farmland and forest had demolished then changed to sport centres such as golf – course and tennis – court. Nevertheless, housing were still opposite of it with some expanses. However, shops and fish – mart were replaced by restaurants and flats. Those placed situated not far from the suburb. To the extent, people just had walked south to the junction later they could already found dinner on the left whilst apartment across of it. Subsequently, if you head east from the intersection, people would saw the hotel on the right with car park next to it and café on the same positioned from previous years.