The pictures below show the recycling process of wasted glass bottles Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pictures below show the recycling process of wasted glass bottles. Summarize the
information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where
relevant.

Overall, there are three stages in the process, beginning with the collection of disposed glass bottles and culminating in the delivery of new bottles to places of consumption.

To begin, glass bottles are assembled at a collection point. After being collected, they are transported to a factory. The bottles are washed under high-pressure water before being categorized based on 3 colors which are clear, green and brown. Afterwards, they are delivered to a glass factory where they are broken into smaller glass pieces. The next step is that the bottles are burned in furnace at a temperature of 600 to 800 degrees Celsius as hard glass pieces turn into liquid. New liquid glass will be added to recycled liquid glass before the mixture is shaped in a glass mould.

In the final stage, brand-new glass bottles are produced and ready for sale in the supermarket.