The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years

The given charts elucidate the electrical consumption in 2007 and 2010 in various other areas of eastern european countries. It is apparent that the electrical power was mainly used for household purposes in both years.

Overall, even though there were some changes seen the power usage in period of 3 years but some secotrs remained constant.

In 2007, the domestical consumers and industries used the electricity at a large scale with combined 51% of the total usage. Quater of the energy had been taken by other metals and manufacturing sector. The remaining quater of power resource was acquired for aluminium, mining, agricultural and transportational purposes with 13.20%, 9%, 0.80% and 1% respectively.

In 2010, there has not been much changes made in 3 years. The power required for transportational, domestic, industrial and agricultural areas remained fairly unchanged. the changes were observed for mining with 0.4% upliftment, 5% in other metals, manufacturing faced 4.30% reduction and aluminum witnessed 2.20% reduction in power consumption.