The table below gives information about salaries of secondary high school teachers in five countries in 2009

The table below gives information about salaries of secondary/high school teachers in five countries in 2009

Details regarding the wages of teachers from secondary schools in Australia, Denmark, Luxembourg, Korea, and Japan in 2009 are depicted in the table. It is apparent that Luxembourg teachers received the highest salary, the opposite pattern was true for Australian teachers.
Concerning the starting wage, high school teachers in Luxembourg earned $80,000 per year, the figures for Australia, Denmark, Korea, and Japan were significantly lower, at under $50,000.
After 15 years, Australia's and Denmark's teachers’ salaries reached the top at $48,000 and $54,000 per year, respectively. Meanwhile, the wage of secondary teachers in Luxembourg witnessed a considerable increase of $32,000, which was appropriately double the salaries of teachers in Korea and Japan.
Korea took the longest to reach the top of salaries among the five nations, at 37 years, compared to over 30 years for Luxembourg and Japan. The maximum payment for Luxembourg teachers remained the highest, at $139,000, followed by Korea teachers salaries, at $84,500.