THe table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002

THe table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

A glance at the figure provided reveal the information about  varied items such as refreshments,clothing and so on which are consumed by  cusumers  in five various nations namely ireland,italy,spain,sweden,turkey in the year 2002.

It is apparent that refreshments and tobacco was the highest item ,which was consumed, by all these 5 countries among other items ,while percentage of consumers' spending on passtime activities and education part was the least item among othersm items in all these mentioned countries.

It is evident from the table chart that turkey was the first country in consuming refreshments and tobacco as well as passtime activities and education section by 32.14%and 4.35% respectively.Also It is clear that Italy took  the lead of having the most  consumers in clothing and shoes by 9.00 percentage in 2002.

On the other hand As is illustrated in this table ,sweden had the least consuption of food,drinks and tobacco as well as clothing and shoes by 15.77% and 5.40% respectively, however in hobby and education section spain by 1.98% had the least consumers' spending.