The table below shows the questionnaire about the opinions of club members and the general public for the new theater in one town in 2012 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows the questionnaire about the opinions of club members and the general public for the new theater in one town in 2012.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table illustrates the opinion percentages of the two groups – members of a club and the public – for the novel theater in an unknown town in the year 2012.
Overall, the excellent rating was on the highest position for both of the two groups. It is also noticeable that the percentages of club members were higher than those of the general in terms of all rating levels, except for the poor one in the first and third criteria.
About the quality of production, there was a similarity between the two groups. To be more specific, the excellent boxes received more than two-thirds of the total proportion. The satisfactory and poor ratings were both under 20%, with the percentages of the public higher than those of the club members.
About the distributed information, there was a slight difference. The percentage for the excellent box in the public was nearly 90%, while that in the other group was under three-fourths. The other two ratings saw higher proportions in the club members as compared to the public.
About the theater facilities, the pattern did not change much, apart from the last rating. The percentage of the club member was precisely three-fourths, and that of the general public was over 50%. The former group was 4% higher than the latter group in the second rating. The last rating experienced a distinct disparity: the percentage of the latter was 13 times as much as the former.