The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table describes the sales in week of october from 7th to 13th at a small restaurant in a downtown company district. Because of their cutural and the individual habit, the sale at dinner of this restaurant was much higher than its at lunch.
At the first 3 day from monday to wednesday, not only had the sale at lunch increased slightly with approximate 0,2 dollars, but also the sale at dinner had rose with more than 0,2 dollar. In thursday both dinner and luch had reduced slightly with about 2,4 dollars and 3,8 dollar, respectively.
In the last 3 day of this week, at lunch the sale had decreased significantly with approximate 1 dollars which reach a down peak at sunday with only over 1,5 dollar, and also the sale at dinner reduced graduately with approximate 2 dollar. sale is hugely significant for the development of the restaurant, it attracted more costumer to this business.