The table gives information about department and online stores in Australia in 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table gives information about department and online stores in Australia in 2011. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table manifests purchase-related statistic of Australia department and online stores over a period of twelve successive months. From an overall perspective, it is sufficiently apparent that online shopping platforms are more prevalent in terms of businesses in operation. However, this exceedingly large gap is disproportionate to that of yearly turnover and sale revenue in 2011.

Regard to number of retail co-operations, physical shops were recorded at comparatively modest figure of 67 businesses. Whereas, the quantity of their virtual rival was whopping 368, more than five times. Notwithstanding this gigantic divergence, with profit estimated at 807 AUD, branches managed to follow closely to their counterpart with relatively tiny margin of only 56. Likewise, wired retailer displayed a marginal difference. In 2011, the sale figure was 13400, compared to 12700 of department location.

Concerning meaningful growth percentage, online stores had humbly higher of 6%, while that of physical location was 4%.