Although you have never formally studied computing You have always been interested in computers You have just read about a computer course that really interests you but it is only for people who have completed an elementary course Write a letter to the co

Although you have never formally studied computing. You have always been interested in computers. You have just read about a computer course that really interests you, but it is only for people who have completed an elementary course.

Write a letter to the college enrolment officer. In your letter
-Explain why you are writing
-Describe your circumstances
Ask if a special exception can be made for you so you can enroll in the course.

Dear Sir,

I saw the advertisement in tabloid about the computing course offered by your institute. I want to join this course to enhance my skill in this field. hence the reason that make me to write this letter is I have not done any previous any course for the same, therefore It would be really great if you permit me join the computer classes.

Few months back I had joined the course to pursue my profession in this field. However due to less time availability could not make it till end. But now through your course I have a chance to complete my dream to enhance my skills in the particular field and further make my self ready to take this as my profession. It would be great if you take an exception in my case and grant me permission to join it.

I would like to hear from you as soon as possible. I am really excited to join this course. I will not disappoint you and will try to grab the things at my best.

Reply awaited.

Yours fathfully,
preeti