the charts below show the proportion of expenditure by student on average at one university in 2000 and 2010

the charts below show the proportion of expenditure by student, on average, at one university, in 2000 and 2010

The data given in the two pie charts give information about the proportion of utilisation by student on average between 2000 and 2010.
In 2000 and 2010, the percentage of food and drink as well as sport and cultural saw hardly change during decade period 2000 to 2010, at 29% and 17% apparently. Whereas, the proportion of eating out increased considerably, doubled from 4%. Beside that, there is also a slight rise in the rate of transport over 10-year period, from 8% to 9%.
However, the proportion for clothing underwent a significant fall by 11%, from 16% down to 5%. While there was a quite significant rise in the figure for utilities from 21% to 27% and holidays was remained basically unchanged, still at 5%.
It is clear that overall students spend for utilities and food and drink always accounts for the largest percentage in the total years. By contrast, eating out, transport, holidays were the smallest in each year.