The school which your kid attends is planning an overseas trip They are looking for some parents to take the responsibility of the groups of children during the trip Write a letter to school manager 1 Explain why you are eager to do this 2 Explain how you

The school which your kid attends is planning an overseas trip.They are looking for some parents to take the responsibility of the groups of children during the trip..
Write a letter to school manager
1. Explain why you are eager to do this
2. Explain how you can be helpful during the trip
3.Ask for more info about the trip

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to your ask for parents to volunteer on your next trip to Singapore. I would be happy to accompany students and to take responsibility for some groups during their excursion.

I am a mother of two wonderful children and have always loved to take care of our young generation as it gives me immense pleasure. Moreover, the curiosity, innocence and mindfulness of this generation not only entice me but also teach me a new perspective of life.

I am a secondary school teacher and hence have pretty good experience in handling students as well as can help with their queries related to places they are going to visit. In addition, I have already been to Singapore last summer due to which I would be able to guide diligently during the visit.
I would like to know the itinerary, fare and accommodation arrangements for the trip so that I could pay accordingly. Also, it would be great if you could provide contacts of other parents volunteering for this trip.

Looking forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,
Deepali Shanbhag