You are going to study in a college in the UK next year You would like to stay in a college Hall of Residence Write a letter to the college In your letter explain your accommodation requirements explain what your food needs are ask what alternatives are a

You are going to study in a college in the UK next year. You would like to stay in a college Hall of Residence.

Write a letter to the college. In your letter

explain your accommodation requirements
explain what your food needs are
ask what alternatives are available if they cannot provide what you want

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Barkavi and I am going to start my undergraduate studies by next June at Weasley campus. I am writing this letter to request you to arrange for my accomodation during my course period or suggest some alternatives.
As I am new to the city, I do not have any friends here. So I would like to stay in a room that can be shared with one of my classmates and also has a private bathroom attached. Moreover, it would be great if the room has a facility to cook my own food due to the fact that the outside foods are allergic to me.
I would much appreciate it if you can allocate me a room that satisfies the above criteria or else, please help me to suggest some other convenient place to stay.
For futher information regarding my needs, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Barkavi