You are studying a short course in another country Your accommodation was arranged by the course provider There is a major problem with the accommodation Write a letter to the course provider In your letter say what the problem is describe the accommodati

You are studying a short course in another country. Your accommodation was arranged by the course provider. There is a major problem with the accommodation.Write a letter to the course provider. In your letter,say
what the problem is
describe the accommodation you thought you were getting
ask the provider to solve the problem

Dear Mr.James,

I am Barkavi, a first year student staying in 12b, Town hall A. I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction and formally report about the accommodation provided for me.

To begin with, the room that was allotted under my name is quite far away from the campus, so it takes an extremely long time for me to reach the class every day. In addition, there is no adequate space in the room due to the fact that, it is shared by two other pupils of same department.

At the time of enrollment, I was informed that a private room with attached bathroom will be provided for me . Furthermore, I was under the impression that the stay would be near to the university.Hence, I request to you reallocate a separate place for me and also keep in mind that it should be closer to the college.

I eagerly await for your prompt response in this matter.

Yours Sincerely,
Barkavi