You bought a TV a week ago but when you got home you discovered it did not work properly You called customer service to report the problem but you have not yet received any help Write a letter to the company and in your letter Introduce yourself Explain t

You bought a TV a week ago but when you got home you discovered it did not work properly. You called customer service to report the problem but you have not yet received any help.
Write a letter to the company and in your letter:
Introduce yourself
Explain the problem
And state what action you would like from the company.

Dear Sir or Madam,
Firstly, My name is Jane and I am your customer that has bought a television in your shop last week. The model of the TV is ARC and the invoice number is LW12, which are in the attached files. After receiving the TV, I found out it cannot work normally, and immediately called customer service for help. However, I haven’t received any response or support from your staff.
This television is my present for my son’s birthday, so I am really disappointed to receive such a fault product like that. I need to know how to exchange a new one within this week. If your company won't have any cooperation, I will definitely want to refund.
If you need more information, please call me in the daytime. I am looking forward to seeing your response this week.
Yours faithfully,
Jane