You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour Write a letter to your neighbour In your letter introduce yourself describe your plans for the party invite your neighbour to co

Dear Sally,

I am Shwatank your next-door neighbor. I have moved into the apartment past two days. I am looking forward to enjoying my new home, and this place seems to be great and the people around the neighborhood have been brilliant.

I will be hosting a party on coming Friday, nothing too rambunctious just a few friends, a couple of drinks, and a dinner. Also, there will be some music because at every party there is good music for all guests to enjoy. So, I must mention that there will a quiet noise in our apartment on coming Friday evening. I planned the event at my house on Friday because everyone gets back after a busy week. As a result, I was tensed about the issue of the noise, so, I would be like to apologize in advance for any troubles and inconveniences.

I would like to extend an open invitation to you to join us on Friday evening so that we may get to know each other. It would a great chance to enjoy ourselves at the party that I am hosting at my new home.

I hope to meet you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Shwatank

Essays by the user: