You have recently found a job vacancy in the local newspaper Write a letter to the company and say what position you are applying to and where it was advertised In your letter include some information about your skills education and experience Explain why

You have recently found a job vacancy in the local newspaper. Write a letter to the company and say what position you are applying to and where it was advertised.
In your letter, include some information about your skills, education and experience. Explain why you are interested in this job.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to your job advertisement that was posted in the local paper.

I am searching for the role of software Consultant for the past few months. However, I was excited after seeing your official notice of the same profile in "The Hindu" newspaper. Thus, I want to apply for the same role as I am working as a web developer in HCL technologies since 2016.

I have complete my post-graduation in software engineering from Brunswick college in London. I have gained knowledge of relevant skills such as coding, designing databases, creating websites, and fundamentals of a software developer, which are related to the vacant profile in your company. Plus, I have five years of industry experience in the same profile since the beginning of my career.

I have a keen interest in working with new technologies and innovating a user-friendly environment for our modern community. Therefore, I would be grateful if you will invite me for an interview as I could be an asset to your esteemed organization if selected for the job.

I am looking forward to hearing a positive response to this letter.

Yours sincerely,
Shwatank Bhasin