You recently ordered something online When the delivery came it was not complete Write a letter to the company In your letter 1 Explain what you ordered and what was missing from your delivery 2 Explain the importance of this delivery 3 Ask for a replacem

You recently ordered something online. When the delivery came it was not complete.
Write a letter to the company.
In your letter:-
1. Explain what you ordered and what was missing from your delivery.
2. Explain the importance of this delivery.
3. Ask for a replacement item to be sent.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am max, recently I have ordered "Sony speakers" but unfortunately I received a "Boat speakers" which are wireless can you please exchange for my future inconvenience about.

As I have informed you above that I have ordered the "Bluetooth" and the Brand name is "Sony". it consists of Hand-Free phone calls and it is used for laptops and Smartphones such that Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, BlackBerry.
Actually, I have order for my "online classes" which is a great help with its features. The reason behind is this it only supports my laptop. because my laptop accepts only wire connections.
I think that you have understood my availability and capability and for what concerns me so much. I wish you could kindly replace the item as soon as possible. because the coming next week my classes are going to start and it is a kind request that make an early arrangement.
Thanking you Sir/Madam,
Yours Faithfully,
max.