You recently organised an all day meeting for your company which took place in a local hotel In their feedback participants at the meeting said that they liked the hotel but they were unhappy about the food that was served for lunch

You recently organised an all-day meeting for your company, which took place in a local hotel. In their feedback, participants at the meeting said that they liked the hotel, but they were unhappy about the food that was served for lunch.

Hi,
I am writing this regarding to a full day meeting event that took place last week in your hotel. I would like to share feedback on it, on behalf of all partcipants. Your hotel is enjoying a great reputation about hosting large gathering and its overall ambaince and services; And this also it was no exception except the food.

We all are very impressed with the extra ordinary faclities and services offerd to us during that day and your hotel's ambiance quite suited to such corporate events as there is a large conference hall and projecture and high speed wifi is available. However, when it comes to food that we served was not at par of your hotel standard, Many western item were missing in menue and at starters bred and soup served as cold and main course also missing the taste and aroma looks like it was not properly baked or may be an ameture chef cooked it.

Here i would like you to take little bit extra care on the meal and menue items of it. And we expect chef must ensure the state and quality of food before it served to the guests. It becomes embarrassing for both host and hotel when participants returns without enjoying food.

Hope you will take positive and corrective measures.

your faithfully
XYZ