A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.Dis

A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Millions of animals have been used for experiments which develop science and technology.Those who are argue that, it is not right for animals and unacceptable, while others say that animal testing is very necessary for researches.In this essay, I shall discuss both of this views and give my opinion.

On one hand, people who support with animal testing think that it is very crucial to use animals in researches which can develop medical treatments and save many human lives.Vivisection can improve and adjust medicines to be more effective and less allergic before apply use with human. Without small creatures trials in experiments, the effectiveness of drugs could not be invented and a number of patients were suffer from diseases. The advantages of vivisection for human has overestimate which can justified and more worth than small creature lives. Therefore, using animals test is unavoidable painful which is vital for human lives.

On the other hand, some defenders argue that it is very cruel and not right to use animals in experiments. Animals are also a living creature as well as human. It is not fair and unacceptable to suffer them which is only for human benefits. They have to suffer and die from diseases and illness during laboratory which can be measured the effectiveness of medicines. For example, millions of mice have been used for test by scientists which do not care about how mice will suffer from pain. Those methods are very threatening and less humankind with animals. Therefore, it is very unfair for other lives to face with painful and illness which only prove human researches.

From my perspective, I agree with animal testing is necessary in researches. Even though, it is very cruel for other living creatures, it can help many human lives which are mare valuable lives than a handful for animals in experiments.