There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we needmusic? Is the traditional music of a country more important than theInternational music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need
music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the
International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Nowadays millions of people in the world are working so hard to support their financial. Most of them, especially those who live in the urban area, works 24 hour a day and rarely have leisure time. However, there are many ways for those people to reduce their stress level at work. One of them are through music.

Music has lots of benefits for people who listen to it. It have been approved by many psychologist that music is useful to release stress. Morover, classical music can stimulate baby's brain so they will become a fast learner within their growth.On the other hand, for them who make music, composing and writing lyric is an alternative way to express feelings or ideas. As an example, a famous composer in Indonesia, Iwan Fals, has wrote hundreads of songs. Through his songs he gave critics to the government, he express how hard their family life was, and how he met his wife. At the global scale, we know Adele, the girl who write down her life's story into song lyric.

Beside the international music, we can not forget that each country have their traditional music. It is very important for us to perpetuate our traditional music, because it is mostly contain a brief story of our ancestor or to teach us about our custom. Traditional music sometimes became a part of traditional games or a soundtrack of traditional dance.

In conclusion, music has lots of benefits for the listener and as a young generation we must perpetuate our traditional heritage.