It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree ? What sort of punishment should parents or teachers be allow

It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.

To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

What sort of punishment should parents or teachers be allowed to use to teach good behavior to children ?

An early age is believed as golden age for children to learn anything and this condition is utilized by parents or teachers to educate their children about manner or behavior which is good or bad for them. I accede with the statement that penalty should be given to help them learning this distinction. What kind of punishments will be stated in the next paragraphs.

First of all, children tend to misbehave or be silly and it can be understandable because they often do something instinctively. For instance, in some cases, when toys are given, they are usually curious due to how they can move or how they work properly. After an hour, the toys would be broken because they have not yet differentiated whether their action would be worst or not. From this example clearly shows that guidance of their parents are necessity to make them wisely.

Secondly, in the school, children have a different behavior occasionally. For example, in home, children are uncommunicative but they might be naughty in the school in that they feel freedom without monitoring their parents and teachers should be able to handle this situation and intensive communication have to be done between them and frequently, we meet parents which give suggestion to teacher to give any punishments without hesitation.

On the other hand, many kind of punishments that could be used educate children such as washing dishes or kitchen stuff, to swept room or yard and taking a nap. and in the school, teachers can give education like to give more home works, cleaning class room and so on. Parents and teachers have to think that the penalty should be able to educate good manner to children instead of fury massively or directly because it just makes their mental worst. From this, it can be concluded that list of punishments should be educative.

In nutshell, probably, it will be a little bit difficult to give punishment educationally. If the punishment affects atrocious. Otherwise, parents or teachers have to be patient to face their misbehavior.