Despite huge improvements in healthcare the overall standard of physical health in many developed countries is now falling What could bethe reason for this trend and what can be done to reverse it

Despite huge improvements in healthcare, the overall standard of physical health in many developed countries is now falling. What could bethe reason for this trend, and what can be done to reverse it.

There is no denying that individuals living in numerous thriving nations can see themselves having access to the growth and expansion of healthcare in present-day society. Nevertheless, the physical standard health amount is being subsided here. In this essay, I will point out some factors contributes to this trend and put forward some feasible solutions helping people deal with it.
The most striking reason of poor health problem in developed countries is sedentary lifestyle. After a day of hard – working, most adults regularly tend to opt to unwind by lieing down and catching a movie rather than doing outdoor sports, to say nothing of their office job which requires little physical activity. Additionally, nowadays people usually travel by car instead of walking or cycling regardless of whether workplace is far from their homes or not. Then came physical problems including impairing their ablity to think clearly and agility, as this state has occurred constantly for a long time. Another cause that gives rise to dwindle in physical health is eating habit. The majority of people don’t have enough time to enjoy eating their meals because of being on go. Hence, they would rather eat fast foods much more than healthy foods that does the expense of their health. As a result, not only dentrimental substances can be absorbed into the body but also raise the risk of overweight and obesity.
It is now an individual call to be responsible in doing what is best to improve the physical health which plays a crucial roles in our life. First and foremost, green space, pedestrianized streets and gyms should be constructed by the government for those who are desperate to keep themselves as fit as a fiddle. Therefore, people can be reenergized to take regular exercise by having good enough facilities. Futhermore, a health channel, tv show or a website also should be established to deliver straightforward lessons about cools tip and knowledge to stay healthy in order to help people avoid illness. For instance, an American reality show namely ‘’Take the biggest loser’’ encouraged their citizens who are in fat to lose their weight by special activities.
To draw the conclusion, one can say that in spite of improving efficiency in healthcare in the most prosper countries, meanwhile, the general standard of physical health is decreased these days. Accordingly, steps must be taken by both individuals and goverments to prevent problems.