It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

While some people argue many boys and girls have certain abilities in some fields such as sport or music when they were born, and others are not, I strong believe that teaching is an appropriate method to create talented people.

On the one hand, owning special talents is very beneficial for several reasons. Obviously, if people are given a birth with certain abilities, they will naturally have passion and promptly learn skills from simplest levels to the most complex ones. For instance, Do Nhat nam, who is considered as a language prodigy in Viet nam, has known how to use English excellently since he was just 5 years old. this has brought a great deal of positives to him on the way to absorb worldwide knowledge and consequently, he has become successful at a very young age. another point is that certain talents help people maximize their time to study other fields. this means that a superb piano player will be able to stand a better chance of practicing other instrumental types such as guitar, cello, or flute, which allows them to develop their musical aptitudes and a wide range of musical techniques.

On the other hand, I have faith in education having huge contributions to make people become talented. The first rationale reason is that a regularity of practice undertaken in any subjects can lead to a person’s success. For example, some hockey players, who often are right – handed, are not daunted to learn how to use mix-handedness so that they have a capacity to control hockey sticks in two directions, which causes them more confident than single-handed counterparts and easily achieve their goals in their matches. another predominant reason is that by attending talented schools such as music institutes or athletic universities, students will be trained by professional specialists with plenty of practical experiences, and these learners will gain valuable lessons, improve performance abilities as well as conquer many worth rewards.

In conclusion, although some people bear innate talents, I still assume that both practicing regularly and pursuing proficient education are likely to make people successful and well-known.